The girls turn 40days old today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls turn 40days old today

2 early miss auto and 2 gorilla glue #4 auto in soil -humboldts nutrients - 2lights a mars hydro ts1000 and a ts 600 =250w in a 31/2x31/2 grow room this is my 2nd grow -any advice or comment is appreciated
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210310_131625.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	497653
    Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

You don’t need any advice other than keep doing what you’re doing, they look great! A light haircut would benefit lower bud sites too

Comment

Ditto what the guy said above
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well Happy Birthday Ladies! Let's admit it Dad, they aren't girls any longer. They are ladies now just ripe, ready and Willing! Don't allow any men near them! LMAO!! BEAUTIFUL! Seriously dhl, we must be very close to the same timeline. Mine sprouted Dec 13th so are just about where you look to be as they are photos. Yours look to be Autos? I did a lot of manifold, lst and defoliating since 3 weeks old so my middle is opened up for some lower sites to breath and get some good light. All 3 are so loaded with flower I am Awestruck really! Literally at least a hundred to two hundred on each one. I love it!
        Good job! Oh btw, I happened to nip off two small flowers while defol a couple days ago so I threw them onto the dining table on a piece of paper. A while ago I felt them and they were smokable dry so I put them in my glass pipe with a spark. Hoowee, it's gonna be a very relaxing afternoon now. Some fun head rushes but very relaxing ability to come back to function too. Yes I'm fairly stoned right now. Who says you can't sample early, haha! Might have to do a little more accidental defol in a week or so, maybe.....

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your birthday party, lol. Your ladies are Gorgeous!
        Attached Files
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I presume you've heard of a Sog and a Scrog. You've got a Sob. Sea of buds. Well done.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X