Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta 8 thc: Amazing and legal medicinal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta 8 thc: Amazing and legal medicinal!!!

I read an article in the NY Times about this product and immediately ordered some pink lemonade gummies. They arrived yesterday and I popped one in between breakfast and lunch. An hour later I had a nice fatty keto lunch with salmon and pesto. Shortly thereafter, it began to kick in heavy duty. Before I ate, it began to come on as a very pleasant, relaxing, strong buzz; after I ate, I got high af.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Delta8 pink lemonade.png
Views:	530
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	497276 It was an amazing experience, and this is a hemp product, delta 8 THC, totally legal in the US!!!!! I'm in love with hemp!! Of course, it's all Cannabis, so I guess I was already in love with hemp, but this experience made that love a lot deeper.

Here's the article: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/27/h...lta-8-thc.html

It's the next morning, I slept like a baby and I still feel quite relaxed and mildly high. Check it out, y'all!!!!! Made by veterans out of Austin, TX.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Outstanding ATU my sister swears that her inflammation is noticeably better since she's used gummies 1 to 1 ratio.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for posting, just placed an order to try them out! Pretty cool that they can ship to illegal states.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        RetiredGuy These are completely legal; if you look up delta 8 THC, it's legal!!! It's freakin awesome!!!

alltatup I got a flier last week from a new dispensary in town. 50shadesofgreendispensary. com.They opened a half dozen very nice stores, gotta make hay while the sun shines they say. The flier had coupons on it, a free gummy, a free pre roll, an oz of 11% thc bud for a c-note etc. It seems all of the laws against weed are delta 9 specific. No laws about delta 8--- yet. They refer to it as weed light, no anxiety no paranoia just a nice mellow high. I've been googling it, pretty interesting info. What I wanna know is how the hell they do it. They have a lot of the same old names,are these a whole new strain, or chemically treated, or run thru a flux capacitor? I wonder how you would convince a cop "but dude it's delta 8" This whole development should be pretty interesting to watch. Sirius you have any thoughts on this?
      Last edited by PRIMO; 03-09-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Primo, it just goes to show how stupid the laws against good ole delta 9 are. I found the edible delta 8 high to be quite intense and a perfectly good substitute for the other. As I wrote, it got me high af.

@allltatup, I agree, but I don't want to pay dispensary prices. I wanna know where to get some seeds to produce my own.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I just think it's so awesome that it's legal.

This is really cool, I will try it out soon for sure. I get some regular meds online for me like that BirthControl and other pills too, and I like how the supplements I take work for me, they are awesome. But I would like to try the THC soon, it is interesting
      Last edited by poeras; 06-02-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I still love it!!!

THC Delta 8 Pre-Roll Review

I was going to write this up as a separate post, but this is a great spot to share what I learned when a friend and I sampled Delta 8 Pre-rolls. On a recent trip south we visited a dispensary in South Carolina that was advertising THC Delta 8 tinctures, creams and pre-roll smoke.

Every picture tells a story don't it? The story in the attached picture is that the Delta 8 growers are attempting to mimic common cannabis "flavors" using additives to create a "Flavor Profile." More power to them in that effort, though in this case they fell a little short of the mark. It's hard to make out in the picture but the top one is (I think) an attempt at a "Diesel" taste and the bottom one is a "Bubba Kush."

The active ingredients numbers printed on the tubes (need to zoom in) are also interesting. The guy in the shop seemed to think they were reporting percentages but I believe the numbers are milligrams of each component in the one gram pre-roll. They seem to be shooting for a CBD to THC Delta 8 ration of 4:1. Strong CBD, weak D8.

Three things to note from our smoke test:
      1. They got us high. Not a major smack down couchlock high, but about what you'd expect from a CBD-dominate smoke.
      2. The smoke was harsh as hell! My poor old lungs are prone to a cough and I normally stick to a vaporizer to give them a break, but Damn, this was rough!
      3. We couldn't detect any particular flavor related to any cannabis. The smell and taste wasn't bad but it was like smoking....Hemp! "Ropey" is how I'd describe it.
      I brought one of the sticks home and still have half a joint left so if any has any questions or experiments I'm up for suggestions.

This shouldn't be read as a complaint, or even a criticism. The fact that there is now a completely legal form of THC for everyone to enjoy is a great stride and worth a try. My buddy is new to cannabis, he really liked his experience and that CBD shop is right down the road.
      Last edited by grouchyoldman; 05-26-2021, 07:10 AM. Reason: Cosmetics
      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be careful about where you buy products. Anything that has additives makes me suspicious.

It's good to vape, supposedly the govt wants it reclassified.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere in the great white north? Would be fun to give it a try.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          There are tons of places selling online.

Interesting, I was just looking to see where I could find delta 8 in Canada and came across an article about delta 10. I can’t keep up! 🙂

Comment

Just ran to a store to check it out, let's wait for the kick

Comment

No kick.. bummer

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              Puglover1 ‘It works better in combo with thc’? How much thc? Like with a big joints worth? 😜

Sorry, couldn’t resist 🙂

• WeedingOptions
              WeedingOptions commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay, I took 2 before eating and 1 after. I had a pretty interesting high I have to say. Lighter with less body effects.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              DeadlyFruit I don't know how much of a joint equals a vape hit? It was a combo buzz and it was nice. I like Terp Tank vapes too.

What I've discovered with edibles is that it's always best to eat them on an empty stomach, with a little fat. When I've eaten a meal, I don't get high the same way, if at all.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X