Am I ready to harvest finally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I ready to harvest finally?

Hey guys! Today is day 61 since the 12/12 flip. I feel like I am ready to harvest, am I right? I don’t want to screw up and do it too early, so please give me your opinion. Thank you very much!

First round of pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Your very first picture (upper left) expanded to full resolution is a classic image of "The Final Push:" new white pistils emerging from a fat calyx right next to the curled up brown ones. To me that is the signal that you are at peak potency. You can wait longer for the amber to further develop but you're good to go.

Well done, happy harvest!

Next round of pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

What does the trichomes say. ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Rik
        Rik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I couldn’t get the pics to upload in my initial post so I had to post them in follow up messages... haha

And some close ups, sorry for the color...
      Attached Files

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Rik Looks good to me, I see some ambers in there. I think you can chop anytime. Definitely not too late. Nice focused photos, looks good and frosty too

• Rik
        Rik commented
        Editing a comment
        JeffInCanada Thanks bud!

I think you already know the answer.
      I would harvest. So would you
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Rik
        Rik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks CaptainWiese91, I truly do not know the answer, but I’m glad you have a strong opinion. You don’t think I’m too late do you? I was trying to not make the beginner’s mistake of harvesting too early...

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I guess you have read about the trichomes and I think you know what you want for a smoke right. ? I know it’s nice to get peoples opinion on the matter, but the only one who really knows is you. You are definitely not too late, which I also think you know. It’s just comfy to get the an opinion from another I guess.

You are in the harvest window- chop when you like, and not what others say

I say it's time to prepare for harvest.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thank all of you. Since this is my first harvest I really wanted to get the opinions of those fat more experienced than myself. You have all been very helpful to me! I’ll harvest tonight...

Comment

In my opinion your definitely in the harvest window. I can see some amber trikes on the buds. You can harvest now or wait till more amber trikes develop on the buds for more of a couch lock effect. It's all about personal preference. After a couple grows you'll know what you like.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Well that was invigorating!
            Attached Files

Comment

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice...Bet it smells real nice in there right now (AKA stanky as hell). Looks like a great harvest, that's what it's all about! It's a great hobby eh

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X