X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please recommend quality oscillating fans for tent

Please recommend quality oscillating clip on electric fans for tent
    Something that will outlast the warranty
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Growbuds make a 6" tent pole clip on oscillating fan. They are UL listed. I use a 12" Hurricane wall mount, oscillating fan that is UL listed as well.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Howdy Paracelsus, I have been using the 8 inch Flippi Vornado multi speed oscillating fan for several years now and I've had good results with them. They tend to out last the warranty by a year or more. I got mine from the big 'A' for about $31 US. They are called eight inch fans (outside diameter), but the actual fan is six inches.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
        Howdy Paracelsus, I have been using the 8 inch Flippi Vornado multi speed oscillating fan for several years now and I've had good results with them. They tend to out last the warranty by a year or more. I got mine from the big 'A' for about $31 US. They are called eight inch fans (outside diameter), but the actual fan is six inches.
        Thank you very much I'm going to take a look at those, I bought some cheapo's that were recommended and I just remember to turn them off for an hour or so a day giving them a chance to cool, I need to take a look at yours to. I put one in my cart for later the V 10 is $54 I'm guessing that's an 8 inch fan. I'd like to find a oscillating fan with a DC brushless motor. They're 100% more expensive but they come with a 10 year guarantee
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          My fans run almost 24/7, they are only turned off when I turn off the power strip (runs fan, water pump, and air pump) to change the water in the reservoirs.
          Last edited by DW2; 03-25-2021, 12:47 PM.

DW2 made some strong recommendations and I like what PLreef suggested too, but for my 2 5x5' gorillas I have come to the decision to put in a plank of wood and attach it to the top poles and then attach some wall oscillating fans onto those along with a floor Flippi V10, I think finding a fan with a DC brushless motor no matter where it's made is important. Problem is the Voranado DC does not oscillate.

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I do something similar in my 5x5. I have a wooden board that sits on the floor and is attached to the cross poles. I hung my 12" wall mount fan to it. It's a big oscillating fan and moves a shit ton of air.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X