Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 weeks flowering and no amber trikes yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many things one can use to force a female to produce pollen and make fem seeds on the other plants.
    I would luv to get some landrace seed of African strains!

Comment

I'll second that! If you can find any breeders who have any of the original South African cultivars such as Rooibaard (probably didn't spell that right but my Dutch has a lot to be improved upon) I only tried that a few times a long time ago and it was one of the most potent I've ever tried_ very strong sativa high..probably be easier to find some South African Kwazulu, Swaziland Gold, Kilimanjaro or Malawi Gold. I've grown the Malawi Gold and it was an awesome plant_ got so huge I had to super crop 6 of the tallest colas to keep them out of the lights! If I grow that one again then I'll probably just grow 2-3 plants and train them as a manifold to keep the height down a bit. They tend to stretch like crazy_ like an inch a day once they get going. I'd probably switch to a flowering photoperiod as soon as the manifold was finished. Good luck, let us know if you find a source!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X