Beginning week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Beginning week 4

My blueberry auto flower has had a rough go. Initially I tried dwc in five gallon bucket bought the fox farm trio. Long story short I over fed and
    thus chemical burned this gal. So In an effort to save it, I moved into Coco loco (coco perlite mix) and it has recovered. However, there were branches and leaves were dead or dying and I trimmed those pieces. We now all this time has gone by and I’m developing pre flowers. It is positively tiny. As it appears to be close to flowering, is there any safe method by which I could stimulate new growth before it is too late?!!

Why is the plant all wet. ? Are you spraying the plant with water ??

Don’t expect much in yield from that autoflower, if you already in week 4 with that size of plant. Sadly.
    If this was an auto it should have started flowering already. Which maybe have been blocked by the way you stunned it and/or it’s not an auto flower.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I would quit spraying it with water no need to. Last thing i would raise the light it may try and stretch and don't feed it anything cause that is hot mix soil i think? Has nutes in it already?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

you need to provide more information...watering schedule, amount of nutes being used, room temp, humidity, type of light source, PH level etc.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X