No announcement yet.

Mars Hydro difference between the models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup I went with the SP 3000 myself and I’m loving it so far no noise at all, little heat but since it’s fairly new and not summer yet here in Cali we have to further test that. Other than that it is perfect the plants seem to love it and my wife and I already like it more over the old HPS. Once again it’s not summer but we can tell the difference in temps already. I’m in a 2x4 so this light makes sense it completely covers the entire tent. Perfect for this size tent. 2 of these in 4x4 would fill that tent like crazy. So far I have it dimmed at less than 50% the light is strong

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the update 👍🏻 And I’m only getting more convinced I should buy 2 of them now

“Because of covid there is a time delay on all products”
    I’m getting really tired of this COVID shit to be honest.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost a new economy crisis

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Hang on to your wallets! You aint seen notin yet, all that free money their handing out has to be paid back

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m hanging on my wallet, even my wife is think is to much.

So has anyone used the FC yet? my dad is in the market for a few lights and is asking if theyre worth the extra dough? My ts3000 is awesome and hes has seen the difference. so the ts3000 does 4x4 and the fc4800 does a 4x4...is it really worth 325 more dollars for 30w?? Me id get 3 ts, didnt know if any has actual experience. Pretty sure fc is just going with the tech
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

I see that I'm a little late to the party but I'll chime in.... I got a TSW 2000 & loved it. To extend the footprint & because I grow different strains together at different heights I got 2 TS 600s & an SP 150. Covid check I got a TS 1000 for the veg tent.
      I know that there are even better lights available but I'm happy with my old Galaxy S7 phone & my Mars Hydro lights. They do the job!!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your input is always welcome friend👍🏻 On time or late doesn’t matter.
        Hope everything is good 👍🏻

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good seeing you JDU

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X