Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea why the lower leaves below the fan leaves seem to be dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Any idea why the lower leaves below the fan leaves seem to be dying?

Hey so I came to check my plans this morning and over the last couple days this one hadn't looked so healthy and now it seems dead to me, could this be due to it not getting light as the fan leaf is covering it? Could it be due to salt build up in the Coco? Could it also be due to some form of infection or excess amount of nutrients etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you growers!
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

looks like a nitrogen deficiency but based on your grow set up info it could be too much humidity (up to 80% is too much). I also looked up your nutrients and I was surprised to see that the Shogun nutrients don't list the NPK values on their website or at least i couldn't find them.

How often do you water? what is the PH of the water and or water+nutrient level? You need to provide more information in this area. FYI when growing in coir, you need to start adding nutrients right way, making sure you test the PH of the water AFTER adding any liquid nutrients. You should also be flushing with plain PH'd water at least every third watering just to ensure there is no build up of nutes.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Looks like it isnt getting N

Comment

Yep. Whichever bottle (A or B) is the "grow" nutrient, your plant needs more of that - assuming that there is no pH lockout happening.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X