No announcement yet.

Spots are getting worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big one still looks a lil droopy, might take a good week to get back up. Its only been 2 days since transplant, but it doesnt seem any worse. Still a few brown spots on some of the other leaves. Im not giving up on this one. I think i will have better luck with the clones. The leaves look a lil lighter green than normal on the plant itself, i gave it good blend of flora trio with calmag. Ive been stressed so bad because of this. These plants are a lil different from the veggies I usually grow 😂! Ive done so much research and i still learn new stuff. I think i got it under control now. Thanks for all the help and insight. We all make mistakes sometimes, only to learn from and not make again.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad they are on the mend. Good luck
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

According to now my runoff is at 6.0 for the coco coir, with the correct value of flora trio schedule according to the main site for coco coir feeding schedule. I was going off that schedule for awhile and it was working for the coco coir but not soil and small pot. My weather has been off the past 2 weeks and it has made indoors a lil hotter and more drinking. Ive been watering every day because my coco and soil was drying out when i got home. Better temps this week and next, environment is key!

Comment

In week 5 since the switch, some hiccups. Do these bud sights look okay? Sorry for the led pics, the bigger one has frost around it, the smaller one not so much. Referring to my tall sativa and not so sure topped one
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X