Posting Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting Photos

Is there a way to rotate photos when posting them? Or after they are posted? I am having problems with a photos, in the proper orientation in my photo viewer program, only to find that when I post them, they are either upside down or rotated 90 degrees. I have been taking the photos with my iPhone 4 and viewing, as well as posting, them on a Windows 7 program.
    Does anyone else have this problem, or am I doing something wrong when attaching or posting the photos?
    Thanks
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

I'm pretty sure in your phone you have the option to edit photo and then There's an option like "twist and cut" wih little arrows and two corners. Then just turn with your fingers

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the response, but I'm using my computer to browse and up load photos, I am not doing it on my phone. The photos from the phone come into the windows viewer either upside down or rotated to the left by 90 deg. I edit (rotate) the photos, in the viewer program, and then up load or attach them when I am in the forum. That is when they come in rotated incorrectly, although, on a rare occasion, they have come in correctly. I have, when in the forum posting, tried opening the viewer and re orientate the photo to get it to post, only to have it still be in the wrong orientation.
      I was wondering if there was a 'tool' or setting that I have missed when posting photos, or if there could be a 'rotate image' function put in?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X