Northern Lights Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Lights Autoflower

So this is my northern lights auto flower, she’s 70 days old and still only has white hairs and no buds, the leaves are also yellow all over the plant. Could it be nitrogen deficiency or just a nutrient lockout? I’d really appreciate the help.

soil: compo sana quality potting mix
    ph: 6-6.5

Those are bud sites and looks over watered needed N weeks ago now needs PK. Please view and read the basics of what a weed plant needs to thrive. You got a good sized auto not all is bad with it. Is it a outdoor plant?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• coLeader
      coLeader commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, it’s growing indoors in a box with a 125 watt cfl.
      I should mention that I already flushed her yesterday, I’m going to let the soil dry out. Another guy told me to give her a tiny bit of nitrogen in case the leaves were to yellow anymore.

I finished a NLA run last month. Just over 4 ounces so it produced well. I harvested at 85 days, well past the ~ 65 days it was touted as. I wasn't satisfied with the strength and started to solve the problem.

I discovered an inconsistency in the product labeling that I believe cost me. On most breeder/distributor sites the photo plants are listed as X amount of days "in" flower. Which of course means the plant also has to have a period of veg first. That time is in addition to the "flower" time and up to you as to how long that takes. With auto flowering plants the TOTAL time from sprout to harvest is listed as the flowering time. My strain was from Seedsman so I revisited the listing and it took several times before I caught it. The description mentions how the plant will flower for 55 - 60 days "following a 2 - 4 week vegetative growth period". So the 60 days is actually more like 80 - 85 days. Of course we never hit that mark exactly so maybe it is actually going to run about 100 days or so.

My pistils were all orange/red and curled in and most trichomes were cloudy. Can't help thinking I should have let it run another 10 - 14 days.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

No buds? It’s covered in them, they’re just not mature yet. Patience

Comment

Hey mate your plant looks good besides maybe needing to get some more time between waterings so she can dry out. I’m not sure what your feed schedule looks like but if you shared that, it would also help when looking at possible deficiencies. The name that deficiency game is best played with as much information as you can provide.

One thing that I was thinking should be pointed out here is that a thorough defoliation could have been done before this point. I realize this is a widely debated topic in most settings and this is just in my experience but a big defoliation after the flower stretch can make bud sites really explode. Good luck with the rest of your grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X