No idea why are my leaves pale colour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea why are my leaves pale colour.

Hello growers! Im here to ask for a help. Im in the end of week 5 12/12. One of my plants is having pale green leaves and I have no idea why. All my plants are getting the same nut. and Ph correct water, as always. The plants are not looking sick or not growing, Im just wondering why is the colour of leaves on one of them pale. 1x1m tent, 600W HID Osram lamp. Is there anything to worry about or not? Thank you.

Nice looking plants you got there. I wouldn't worry about leaves turning yellow this late in flowering . They turn yellow naturally as they get old. Just cut them off. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Comment

I roll my own also and grow my own
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm more of a Bong guy. LOL

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Love me some bong rips!!

If they are clones that one must have less roots or just had a bad time at some point and struggling to catch up. If they are different seeds then probably you got a hungrier plant nitrogen wise. No need to change anything. That looks like a perfect run. Congrats

Comment

Last edited by IRollMyOwn; 02-27-2021, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Hello again guys, couple of days later I found more yellowing with leaves looking sick even more.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            You say PH is correct but what is it? What PH are you watering with exactly? Are they getting any calcium? Are all of the plants the same strain? Sorry for all of the questions but the answers are required to try and help.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            i guess there must be a bigger issue than i though, try to detail as much as possible about nutrients and water to understand

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X