Terpenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terpenes

I finally pony up for testing for my favorite strain Sour Dream. I got some fairly good results according to my understanding. What says the hive mind?
    Attached Files
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

This is interesting. I thought about doing this but I haven't really looked into it in detail. Do they give you a %THC as well and list the cannabinoids? It definitely shows your terpenes. No rat hairs or bug parts either so at least your running a clean shop I may look to see if there is a company that does this close to me. Thanks for posting!
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

I think you got MORE than your money's worth, in the verification that you don't have bad things in your harvest. No mold, no feces, etc. The other stuff I am not savvy enough to evaluate. Safety-wise , you're GOLDEN!
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Yea here is my potency. It came out at just under 20% which is what I figured it was close to. It has let me know I am providing my family with the best I can do with the tools I have available to me. I did not know that anybody that is a patient can have there stuff tested just like commercial producer have to do. Oklahoma’s med program is becoming top notch stuff.
        Attached Files
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Hot damn, that's great. I'd say you did a fantastic job growing. That is top self weed! Cool that you can prove it too.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Outstanding Booger789 good for Oklahoma

I have recently tried terpenes for the first time, and I really liked them I will be taking those more often now. I like that there are some really good and helpful services with such stuff. What is your favorite place to get terpenes from, guys? Please, let me know, I would appreciate any input here, thank you so much in advance!
        Last edited by poeras; 04-26-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Can I ask how much they charged for this test?

Comment

Terpenes only is about 75 dollars for the test teroenes and potency was 125.
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

Thanx, that doesn't seem to bad, I may have to test the Wet Teddy Bears when they get to F3 or so. I would want the big test, its only money right!

Comment

• Booger789
                Booger789 commented
                Editing a comment
                Shop around a lot of the labs if you call them will give better rates to patients: I mainly tested my favorite strain so I would no where the thc is on my edibles and concentrates I make. Me and a 12 ton press have become good friends. I have almost squashed my way through last years outdoor crop. Gearing up for this years outdoor run now.

I would like to do a couple tests to see how well I am doing and how strong my edibles are but I think here we need all sorts of advance paperwork before they can accept samples. I think the system is geared more for large growers who want an ongoing relationship. I am very curious but not so curious I will wade into bureaucracy. I like to get paid for doing paperwork 🙂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X