Male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male?

I just want to clarify with everybody here get your opinion before I rip it out of the tent this is a male correct
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Correct, Male.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Furley
      5x5 tent
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

I think 2 more possibly make as well Me Furley what's your opinion. Sorry about the bad photos
        5x5 tent
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          If the pictures above are of two different plants, they are both male. I see balls in 3 of the six pics.

Pretty sure I'm going to stick with feminized seeds from now on I haven't really done autos but I'm pretty sure photos grow bigger or produce more?
        your thoughts?
        5x5 tent
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Autoflower can have some impressive yields. The biggest difference between autoflower and photoperiod yields is you got one shot to make a autoflower the best it can be in a time frame, with photoperiod plants they are forgiving allowing you time for mistakes and time to shape the grow to maximize your environment. In short yes Photoperiod plant can produce a larger yield given time to grow bigger, which ever one you choose, autos or photos feminized seeds is the best path unless you have the time and space for sexing.

Don't count autos out for yield.
          Well...... Ever grower face a different set of environmental challenges from the rest, what works for me may not be ideal for the next individual and that is why I love this forum. It's a broad spectrum of different styles and setups from multiple levels of experience giving this place it's sense of Family and collaboration,

And he's well hung.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X