Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never seen before leaf condition....!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen before leaf condition....!!!!

Hello Guys and Gals...here are some pictures of very few of my top leaves on the bud...... first turning purpilish colour and then brownish colour as seen in the pics....been told it could be zinc deficiency or potassium deficiency...would so like to hear from you guys if any have seen this before or even not....about what it could be.....
    Last edited by Heatwave; 02-24-2021, 05:51 PM.

Is it very dry where you live?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Hola Captain...yes it is semi desert and mid summer...sometimes 100 Deg Fahrenheit...

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Boron deficiency can appear when it’s really dry. Could maybe be that. Though it’s rare.

What is the Ph levels and what medium are you using ?

• grouchyoldman
        grouchyoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you by chance water them on a hot sunny day outside? The leaves look like light burn I've seen when strong light hits water droplets on leaves. Just a thought.

indoor grow? outdoor? water PH? nutrients added (if any)? you have to give more info if you want others to help solve your issue. We can all guess by looking just at a picture but someone may have a solution if the conditions are explained.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Hello Dilvish,
        Outdoot grow
        I am in grow bags with potting soil
        Ph of water with nutes 6.5 to 7

The only 2 plants (of 8) with this condition are the Mendo Breath

I use a combination of the following nutes (the values are per liter of water)

Nitrogen N 66g/kg
        Phosphorus P 45g/kg
        Potassium K 239g/kg
        Magnesium Mg 45g/kg
        Sulphur S 71g/kg
        Trace Elements:
        Iron Fe 1700 mg/kg
        Manganese Mn 400mg/kg
        Boron B 500mg/kg
        Zinc Zn 200mg/kg
        Molybdenum Mo 50mg/kg
        Copper (Cu) 30mg/kg

Plus :
        Nitrogen N 155g/kg
        Calcium Ca 190g/kg

Plus :
        Contains Potassium ( K ) : 287 g/Kg, Phosphorus ( P ) : 227 g/Kg

Comment

pH should be 6 - 6.5 and mix it up - meaning apply 6.5 one time then next time 6.4 or 6.3, i.e. alternate. Your pH is too high and that is causing a lockout of some nutrients.

Comment

Seems to me like a trauma, meaning either something really hot touched those leaves or something damaged them. That’s not a sign of anything.

Comment

Hey 9fingers...i think that mabey you got it..... how about this.....had a robbery at my house...and so the cops notified me they were coming to take fingerprints ....well..so i got up really early and covered all my 8 outdoor lady plants with black builders plastic....(to keep cops eyes away from plants)...so the plastic was almost touching the lady buds...this plastic was over the plants for around 6 hours...with the sun beating down on it.....with temps of 80 F....could this have done this damage to the upper leaves

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep. Physical burning, that makes sense

• dilvish
                dilvish commented
                Editing a comment
                That kind of restrictive heat would likely affect them all but if they are different strains it is possible the 2 you mention had trouble with the "bagging".

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Not to mention the moisture trapped in.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X