Outdoor directly in soil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Outdoor directly in soil.

Helloooo, Im back after half year of innactivity .
    I am thinking about growing this season again, but. This time I am thinking planting directly in soil.
    Has anyone ever grew big yielding plants 700-900grams per plant.
    Since weed is still ilegall here, I am thinking of planting only 1 plant. And I am not sure which training tecnhiques to use.
    Deffinently LST and topping, but what about super croping and pruning.
    I've grown only 1 plant so far last year, and I am sorry for not taking pictures of harvest and all to show, but here I am again.
    Kinda not nice of me, that Im coming here only for help

Haven’t grown a plant that big. But I do have big plants outdoor in need for support during late flower so I think you should focus your training on providing sturdy structures for the plant to grow into making sure branches are supported from below. You can place a 4 poles and set trellis nets as they grow, you can make a squared structure with wood and place hooks to support the nets. Read up on guerrilla growing

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, yes I will support my branches deffinently. But I am still not sure as how many times to TOP the plant and if I should even defoliate outdoors or just let her grow bushy

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Well You can top again and again up until before flowering, after the summer solstice before the equinox. You should definetly clear the growth closest to the ground and the Center of the plant but only when the plant is Big enough to Focus on the big branches, don't need to train mucho at the beggining

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Thanks, so lst only until she grows 80 90 cm tall

some plants, given the right circumstances, can grow outdoors into the size of a tree. So yess i would say 900 grams is possible!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	weed tree.jpg Views:	0 Size:	314.0 KB ID:	493399
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      You can see how everything too low and closest to the branch is cleared

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X