Why my plant is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Why my plant is dying

Hey guys if anyone have a tested Idea please help me.

My plant is in the 4th week of flower, I am using a dehumidifier please look at the picture.
    the dehumidifier started leaking I know it has less tha n 100ml but my plant took it all from the ground and today morning it looks poisoned and dying I flushed it with 6.5 ph water.

The water comming out of the dehumidifier is greasy and clearly look that there is something in it.

I am waiting to see if the plant respond to the flush or it will die but can anyone give something to do to make sure it won't die

That unit looks to use salt or calcium chloride to dry the air, you dont want either of these in your soil. What is the active chemical used to dry the air?
    My dehumidifier runs on electricity and many claim the water can be consumed, not here I toss it out.

Comment

The plants sat on the floor and wicked up the fluid from dehumidifier? No answers other than a flush and a prayer
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with SoOrbudgal. Let it dry out pretty good before you give it anything.

it looks overwatered too. Just make sure it dries out to at least the first 2 inches deep of soil. more information would be helpful such as light source, growing medium (what kind of soil) heat and humidity readings and that you are sure your PH meter is properly calibrated.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X