Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid KoolBloom / Drykoolbloom Vs Big Bud / OverDrive Vs Massive Bloom Formulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid KoolBloom / Drykoolbloom Vs Big Bud / OverDrive Vs Massive Bloom Formulation

So I have Been Reading up on the liquid koolbloom / drybloom which i use and i am wondering should i be switching i have found a few articles about dry bloom giving plants hermies but i have not had issues with that but i also read that dry bloom is meant to stress plants at the end i believe my bad finishes might be due to using dry bloom cause now that i think about it my plants did start showing weird problems right at the end of flowering.

So what i am wondering what do you guys think about these three type of bloom boosters is it worth the switch I have been interested in Big Bud / Overdrive but also interested in Greenplanets massive bloom Formulation. Any Thoughts Recommendations are appreciated
    Attached Files

Howdy Shankemdirty, I had tried the Big Bud several grows back and I can only say the the only thing that I could tell was that my wallet got lighter. I have used the liquid KoolBloom three grows back and was pleased with the weight increase in the buds. I used the dry KoolBloom on the last grow and saw a notable improvement again, so much that I am using it on the current grow and plan to use both from now on.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X