Stonington Blend by Coast of Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stonington Blend by Coast of Maine

This is my first grow using this soil. It was highly recommended to me by some friends and also when I asked shop owner at my local grow shop and he confirmed what my friends were saying. Everyone has been telling me water as usual without adding nutes until flower.

I have a few options to explore when I get to that point. Right now I THINK she's (White Widow) doing ok. As the picture indicates a couple leaves on the right have tips that are curling downward. A leaf in back has barely visible spots and maybe the leaves are on the lighter green side of things.

I'm hoping that its a simple solution. Others (not on this site) have already suggested nitrogen DEficiency. Might it possible need a little cal mag
    Since the soil already has plenty of ammended nutrients I dont want to overload.
    Attached Files

First question is how is your water? Do you ph test it?

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned is that a little Cal/Mag can't hurt. Try it out.
      So I just picked up a couple bags of the Stonington blend locally. I dropped a couple dark devil beans in them. Hopefully I'll see some sprouts in 3 or 4 days.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I agree with PLreef some Cal-Mag won't hurt.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X