help!!! humity!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!!! humity!!!

my almost month old plants are under 8000 lumens t5 lights in a 24x24x48 grow tent and the humity is 25-30% how do i increase this!? thanks

put an ultrasonic humidifier in the tent. I have to keep more than 1 in mine, lol. good luck!

Comment

Yeah, Jba, what harvester says: a little humidifier is very cheap; I got one on Amazon for around $20.

But until you get that, someone once posted about hanging wet wash cloths in the grow room for humidity, which I'd never heard of before. Get that humidity up a bit for your babies!!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Good ideas posted here for you. I would just add that it is a good idea to raise humidity in you entire home in the winter time, so some pans of water on heat registers, wet towels in your tent all help. It is much easier to raise humidity than to lower it.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• intergalactic_harvester
          intergalactic_harvester commented
          Editing a comment
          thats right! i used wet towels on the tent floor until i got vaporizers. just make sure you keep power cords OFF the floor, lol.

I wouldn't worry to much about the humidity, I have great success with under 40 for the entire cycle.
        Current Grow #16: White Widow Germinated Jan 2019
        10x10 Laboratory
        FloraNova in Recirculating Hydro
        T5HO White/Blue for Veg - 600 HPS + T5HO Red for flower

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, that's good to know.

The low humidity in flower is a really good thing.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

This is for alltatup...here is a photo in my current tent, the humidity averaged 35-40 during veg and right now into 7 week of flower. I am totally serious that humidity is what it is naturally. Sure it can benefit providing higher when it needs it, and lower when it calls for it. But really, just think about how many outdoor grow there are! Cant control the weather outside, so it is grown in a natural climate. Most people run into serious problems running high humidity zones. Believe me when I say, the plant will adapt and will also create more resin for protection during the entire cycle.
          Current Grow #16: White Widow Germinated Jan 2019
          10x10 Laboratory
          FloraNova in Recirculating Hydro
          T5HO White/Blue for Veg - 600 HPS + T5HO Red for flower

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely beautiful! My girls are in flower now, so I do have the dehumidfier running at 40%, but I will worry less about it during veg phase in the future!

• Vitreous
            Vitreous commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks alltatup

My plants sit on stands over plastic containers for drainage, I pour water into the bottom of the containers at the beginning of lights on and it raises the humidity by 5-10% once the lights get going and the water evaporates. I do some foliar spraying too. This said I've vegged at low humidities before and haven't noticed any issues as long as you stay on your watering.
          Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X