Clear All

Growing tips please

Hi
    ​​​Any growing tips?

Where to cut?

Is he dry? How often to water?

Lamp height is ok?

Thanks for your help

Need info about your grow. soil, ph,temp, rh,pic of light , better pics, light cycle nutes,grow space what do you want to cut and so forth.

Comment

Start at the top of this page in the green bar, follow the links and read, read, read. Many questions will be answered for you, then read every post you can (at least those that are using the same grow style).

Comment

BTW, lets hope its a she and not a he! Or do you want seed?

Comment

Some droopy leaves. I’m not a dirt farmer, but i think she needs to be watered a bit more.
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Man I thought I was in one of those carnival mirror rooms when I enlarge that last photo. I got dizzy.

As noted by others we need details about everything.
            Last edited by MrPNW; 02-19-2021, 08:42 PM.

Equipment
            5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
            ———————————————————————————————————-
            1st Grow
            Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
            Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
            Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

yup something is really off. Almost looks like the soil is so dry it's cracking. The soil looks like it was dug up from the backyard too!. I agree with RWise. Do more reading on the main website and some of your answers will be there.
              In future the more information you post about your set up the easier it is for people to diagnose problems
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• MrPNW
                MrPNW commented
                Editing a comment
                When I enlarge the photos the soil looks like large clumps of manure. I’m curious to know what it is, honest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X