Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Mishappen leaves!

Hi guys

I'm sorry for my last post, it should have had a different title!

I'm just wondering, if you're using the mars hydro ts1000 dimmable light, what is the distance you keep it from your plants during the grow? I'm on week 4 and because the plants didn't stretch too much on a early period I tried to dim the lights on 25% at 24", but on the website it says to keep it at a 24" distance but on 50-60% intensity and it seemed to high for me. My problem is that the new growth seems a bit twisted and not even at all, many are deformed and mishappen and I realise it may be because of lack of light. They're photoperiod GG#4 on coco/perlite and I feed them 0.9 EC, 5.8 pH. Any ideas please?
    Thanks buds.

Edit: I topped them AND lst'd at the same time about a week ago. Could it be the stress it caused was too much?
    Attached Files

What I see is bug damage.

Comment

I know why you might think that Rwise but I can guarantee there's no bugs in my tent whatsoever. The little holes on the leaves was my fault while handling them to lst because, bear in mind, it's my first grow and I didn't have any idea how fragile it could be and I was using a not very flexible garden wire that didn't have any plastic or rubber cover, so some leaves were kinda ripped apart and some survived but with some holes and dents. The tent is very well sealed and the only "open" part of it is the extraction fan, which is constantly working so no chance there. I probably wasn't specific enough with the photos, but some leaves simply don't have the same number of "fingers" than the ones that grow opposite to them. And some of the fingers are a bit damaged but, again, I wasn't as careful while handling them as I should have been. Hopefully they will get to where I want them to go from now.
      Thanks my man.

Edit: I just realised I'm probably over watering them too... I've been watering twice a day and the pots do feel heavy. I think this is a sign of it, right? See the pic please. Wht a nightmare 😪
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ADSL; 02-18-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Hey ADSL
        You are worrying too much. Just do not touch them and just let them grow for a few weeks and report back on where you're at with them. In the meantime, read this and water like this....
        Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!
        Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
        I like weed and science.

Comment

Take a breath an enjoy the progress
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks JeffInCanada, I shall water them just like it says and will try to relax from now on. Nice article. Will deffo let you know if something goes left brother.
            SoOrbudgal hahaha nice one man, I kinda feel like that tbh. I know I have to relax. It's just I invested so much in this that seing it go down the drain would be devastating.
            But yeah, you're right guys, I will follow your advice. Thanks buds, always priceless. 👊

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X