White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow

Hello all! Here's my latest baby. White Widow...three weeks from germination (Jan. 24, 2021) I THINK everything is going well.

I'm using a new (to me) soil. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. I was told at grow shop that its one of the better soils out there. If not familiar with it it contains: Endomycorrhizal Fungi, kelp, alfalfa, fish bone meal, worm castings, perlite, dehydrated hen manure, Sphagnum peat, coco fibre and lobster compost
    Attached Files

I love WW..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

That soil sounds like good stuff i would use it. She looks great nice growing structure. Enjoy her she's a beauty
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• demcc3
        demcc3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! It was mentioned by a few others (not here) that the leaves are a little on the lighter colored side but I was told only water until flower. Actually for every other watering I was told to grab a couple handfuls of new soil and lay it on top and THEN add water. That way fresh full-strength nutrients would be added.

Keep us updated on the grow, she looking good! I have some white widow on the way, cant wait to see how it grows!

Comment

I was looking at that soil yesterday at a local shop and was wondering how it was. Apparently it's good shit. Your little lady looks good.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Sure you can keep adding new soil but what are you gonna do for a bloom feeding or are you not considering it?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X