Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

As stated in previous posts, very first grow,,, again would be grateful for advice,,,, 4.5 weeks into flower..... Do these buds look OK, if in fact they are buds,.... As you can see I'm still learning so would really appreciate advice

Buds look good. Do you have a jeweler's loupe or USB endoscope? Your gonna want to keep an eye on your tricomes. Looks like your harvest is coming up in the next few weeks.
    Take a look at the link and do some reading.
    Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Your buds are fine for a first timer. Ge a powerful magnifier and after the white "hairs" on the bud turn brown and curl in, examine the tricombs (the white frosting you see on the buds and leaves). The frosting will be either clear, white or amber (only look at the buds, not the leaves). When they about 20% amber, they are ready.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Cheers for that, wasn't sure if they had hermied,, very grateful for your help and advice

Comment

Cheers for advice plreef, wasnt sure if they needed to be thrown out,,, grateful for your advice, cheers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Throw them out over my fence hee hee fine looking buds.

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely don't toss them(unless you toss them in SoOrbudgal yard 😆). They look great but still need some time to ripen up. Read and follow the instructions on the link I posted. One thing this hobby has taught me is patience...... Waiting those last few weeks for the tricomes turn amber is the hardest for me. Good luck.

I had a good read of the link you sent, very helpfull, I'm in no rush to take them down, just wanted to make sure they looked as they should for this stage, many thanks for advice

Comment

• Catfish22
            Catfish22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, there is tons of excellent information on GWE. Nebula presents it as a recipe almost, but like any recipe you must follow all the directions and use quality ingredients for a good outcome.

Something to peruse while you are waiting for those trichomes to ripen!

I'm on my first grow also, yours look healthy and nice. I think I'm probably a week or 2 behind you. Good farming!

Can anybody recommend good nutrients and veg/bud boost for indoor soil growing? I'm in UK so unfortunately all the recommended stuff seems to be in us and can't get it delivered
          Using canna Pro soil and 1000w led cob

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bio-bizz is Dutch? Should be available in the UK for you mate.
            CANNA is German, should also be available for you. I’m using those two lines.
            Advanced nutrients is possible to get, but I don’t know now when you are out of the EU

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X