Little over 3 ounces of Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little over 3 ounces of Hash

Had 15 jars of trim from last falls grow I'd been procrastinating turning into hash. A week ago I called a few of my friends who I pass on the Hash made from anything not White Widow too letting them know if I was brought ice I'd make hash by Sunday I had 8 bags delivered. On both Wednesday and Thursday afternoons I made bubble hash. Yesterday the RH of the hash was in the low 50's so using press screens and my body weight I formed it into easily manageable shapes. The first 3 pictures are of the White Rhino & Somango XXL I pass on to friends. The last 2 pictures are of the White Widow and that's all for me and at my current use of 2 grams a month I'm set on arthritis meds for a year.

Nice !! Real nice !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

mmmmm, i can taste it. bravo my man
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Thats great! Love me some hash!
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I am looking forward to mastering growing so I can move on the learning to make hash. I love it when I visit Jamaica!

Comment

Lord! That last pic! A lb of freakin' Hashish! I'm drooling all over my shirt!
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry, I meant an oz. Nice job!

• Poppa
              Poppa commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't feel bad I was high when I figured 3 ounces I was using the 16 to 1 of oz to lb not the 28 to 1 of g to oz. So it's just shy of 2 oz.

Great job, enjoy! I love hash.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Nice! I love the "Temple Balls" you're saving for yourself....I mean you deserve it being the grower and all!
              I was in a similar situation last Spring when I found I had way too much frozen bud in the freezer. All in all there was about 6 one gallon zip lock bags full once I dumped it out of the quart jars. I'd always made dry ice hash before but decided to try making bubble hash. Now I'm a convert!
              Depending on the cultivar and screen size I've gotten green, brown and blonde colored product, some of it drier and some stickier. All of it good.
              Last Fall I had to take a large harvest down fast and didn't have time to dry and cure more than a dozen quart jars of bud. So we just cut off the best colas off the top 1/3 of each plant and hung them to dry. Then to save time we just cut the rest of the buds and sugar trim from the remaining plants, stuffed it into gallon zip locks and put them the freezer. Then a few weeks later I put the frozen "live" trim and bud into some dry ice, and then made bubble hash from that. It was awesome! Very blonde, very sticky and very potent! Supper smooth too and best terpene profile ever. Try it_ you'll like it_ and you don't have to spend time drying and curing!

Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X