Twisted Sisters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twisted Sisters.

8 photos in a 4x6 foot tent..Well thats not a good idea. This wasnt the plan, buddy wanted some clones but dropped out. I have been tying them down for at least a month in 3 gal pots just so i could keep them manageable before they hit the tent. So heres what we have..8 sex bud clones(grapefruit x cinderella 99) Veg'ed and LST'd for about 2 months. Branches are 16+inches long but maintain a canopy of about 4 inches in height. All the secondary and sucker shoots have been removed so all im really dealing with is main stem colas.(anywhere from 3-6 colas on each plant) This is a pretty fast strain..56-60 days of flower. Did a heavy defol tonight and flipped the lights..12/12. I'll let them start stretching before i do any more LST. This will also be the first full run with my new light. hope the bud gods are with me...
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Not sure why i havent posted again on this thread..got a little caught up in Covid, new puppy and everyday shit. The girls are actually doing Freak'n Awesome!! Had a little stumble just after flip, got PH in order and they took off. Im keeping lights at 18" cause their super bright..dont need any burn issues at this point. Im still surprised that with only top colas, they still drink as much water as a regular, full, leafy plant. My concern now is that the buds are getting really heavy and bending the long stems back down. This is week 5 of flowering..i have 3 more weeks to go. Here's some recent pics
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great enviornment and grower with skills Oh well more for you LOL your friend may come back with a change of mind if they see your grow now !! Those sure look healthy, i really do like running SOG just looking at them from above is like seeing the stars on a clear night. How's that new pup anyway? My little terrier was sniffing around the tent door looking for leaf i may of missed while defoil yesterday, she's sneaky little gal. It helps her tummy like grass outdoors, yep then she PUKES and smiles at me.........

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X