missing messages for last 3ish days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing messages for last 3ish days

posted this in reply to a comment over on 'welcome' thread...moving it here so it gets seen.

this is not forum forum related but forum inbox related. over the last 3+ days my inbox has done all the of the following:

(1) showed my regular messages;
    (2) showed i had NO messages, not stored not sent, as if i had never messaged;
    (3) told me i had "new" messages but would not show them to me;
    (4) showed only say the last 3 of the current message exchange;
    (5) showed me a particular message but ONLY IF i searched for it with a search term, i.e., message on vermicomposting invisible to me unless i searched my in box for vermicomposting... this was, for me, the most frustrating of all bc i can't remember most of what happens in my "real" life much less the specific search terms of my gotdang GWE inbox...LOL
    (6) all of the above, not at the same time.

very very frustrating, especially if you are getting help from someone via PM....

i STILL don't have my full inbox but i have enough of the most recent items to "make do".

thank you, NebulaHaze for all you have done and continue to do, and for starting the forum. it's a really cool really good place.

oh and the list is detailed, nebula, cuz i know the next question is gonna be 'what exactly happened so i can tell the developers...' so i tried to answer that first.....

if that is NOT the next step and you need additional information from me, pls let me know. thank you!
    "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Wow I'm so sorry you're experiencing this! I'm going to look into this right now! Thank you for your patience, and also for giving us a heads up!

Comment

hi NebulaHaze thank you for responding! it seems to have gone back to normal now...?!?!?!? oh well. oh, and also, for the tech guys...it happened to the people that i was PMwith as well, but for whatever reason there's cleared up before mine....

oh, and i tried to PM you about the following, but it's full. can you PM me please whenever you get a free minute (so like whenever, no rush). i posted elsewhere and tagged you about how close (couple steps away, depending on your reply) i am to getting a workable/prototype DIY par meter and i have a couple questions that i need information from you to see if it's worth pursuing further....again, no rush..... AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FORUM, AND FOR MAKING IT THE BEST FORUM EVAH IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERWEBZ!!!
      "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Hi bobsaka. I see you're having problems with your inbox, so I sent you a message a few minutes ago. Let me know if you have trouble finding it?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X