A tale of 3 pieces of hash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tale of 3 pieces of hash.

A hybrid, a pure landrace and a dominant strain all in that order. Blue Hash well I call it "Blue" a one year old cured blueberry hash, Afghan Cream hash also a one year cured chunk and finally a 4 months old cured Nepal Jam puck. Try last night the Blue and I can say it's still and very potent and unexpectedly mild to the throat. How potent I say wife took several hits and in no time she was snoring lollll

Oh yes same goes for the Afghan one too Maybe next time I'll go for the Nepal one.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

You just got the right touch with hash. It looks tasty!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Agreed. looks awesome farmbuck.
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

What's funny is the longer they cure the harder they get. It remind me of some of the old hash in the 70's, hard as a rock lollll
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          Now yer takin' me back! I remember it being hard and hard to come by in Oregon back then. If you found some it felt like winning the lottery!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X