Weird disappointing grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird disappointing grow

I've had 3 years of successful grows until this last one. I was given seeds for my birthday, og kush feminized in a sealed package, bought from a dispensary. I flipped them at 4 weeks to try and chop off some height. They never stopped reaching for the light. As a smoker I don't always pay the closest attention and it wasn't until 6 weeks in that I noticed the buds were still the size of a peanut. I've grown og before and I know what they should look like and these were not that. Yesterday was " harvest" and the hadn't changed a lick. Also they possessed no smell at all. Before I wasted my time trimming I dried some over a light, vaped it and nothing. The "buds" grew odd single bladed leaves. There are almost 0 crystals anywhere on the plants. I did notice what appears to be tiny seeds. A week or 2 after flipping to flower the rooms people light (not my optic 6) was accidentally left on over night. Is that enough to turn them hermaphrodite? Does that explain the tiny buds and single blade leaves? Would you grow more seeds from that company? My son bought 2 different kinds of seeds and as an indica guy I grew the og first. Any info would be appreciated.

It does sound like a reveg situation the single leaves is a sign. Did you see any semi smooth leaves or growth shoots projecting out of the bud sites?

Comment

Sure would help seeing a photo
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X