Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats going wrong if anything

hello fellow growers,

take a look at my plants, all planted the same time all had the same nutrients but all so different! is this a thing?

the issue that ive created is ive added pk 13/14 to early and may have stunted the plants? one plant is on fire now budding nice (in my opinion 2nd grow so far from an expert)
    the other 3 are showing signs of flowering and now im just watering with canna part A & b growing in canna soil,

the other plant kush auto is showing no signs of growing or flowering WTF!

any advise? do i need any advise?

please help a worried new grower

4ft x 4ft marshydro grow tent
    marshydro 1000 led light
    fan and extractor into filter
    20/4 grow light time
    2 x LSD Autos barneys farm
    2 x W/Widow Auto barneys farm
    1 x Kush auto barneys farm
    growing in coco soil, perlite & pebbles for drainage

The kush plant may be a photo strain ?
    and yea it’s pretty normal they won’t grow the same size, and probably not in the same speed also. And this is why they maybe don’t need the same amount of nutrients also, and maybe not the same amount of water every time. They are different

But they look healthy from the pictures you are providing.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      He mean photoperiod strain. It's take a 12/12 cycle to trigger the flowering. As for autos you need to be a little bit patience, they will eventually all bloom.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Think patience is the word there also, as farmbuck is saying.

Growing cannabis is a “slow” hobby, you need others hobby’s too. Or else it will feel like nothing happens, when you monitor the growth all the time.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      My opinion is auto flowers is not a beginner strain. Because if you make mistakes or stall the growth during the life of it, it will cost you bud size in the end. There is not much room for error making.

yeah i know, i am my own worst enemy, the kush i bought as auto so god knows what ive done to that, maybe it needs more time, what would you recommend? for a beginner? didn't relies autos were so problematic

thanks for all the advise

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Here is my question well a few : when did you start your Kush ? How many hrs of light you are giving ?

I assume it's the Critical Kush right ?

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Patience and Don’t give them too much puppy love. Keep the Ph in range and look at the plants what they are telling you.
      Go easy on the nutes also 💪🏻

Will do captain,
    farmbuck planted on the 25/12/21 (gods plan)
    always had canna part A and B it’s having 20/4 as it’s an auto it’s just marketed as kush barneys autos I think

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X