Growing with M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing with M3

First time grower. I'm growing 5 super silver haze, 2 white widows from seed. 5x5 tent under marshydro TS3000. 7g fabric pots filled with M3 using pa pa's perfect poop. 6 week veg and are now 8days in to flower. Plants are doing great, but wondering if it too late to scrog or not.

Comment

I topped and did some lst too those girls as well . Unbelievable what this M3 does. It's no BS just water and some perfect poop. My autos in grew are almost done!

Comment

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Is M3 super soil?

I am also in the need to know what is this "M3" I tried google, but it gives up BMWs.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the same results. Can't imagine growing weed in a BMW but after the year we just got through anything is possible I suppose. 😆🤣😂

It is 100% organic mix made in Michigan.

Comment

Comment

Just add water straight out the bag. It's kinda expensive ,but well worth it. Along with pa PA's perfect poop and it's growing. No signs of any lacking of nutes. I just but some auto Fast Budz xkittles in yesterday. 3g dirt pots under California light works 250 solar extremes. Let's see if the M3 can feed these girls.

Comment

Comment

M3michiganmademix.com

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                What are you the salesman for this poop shit mix

No I'm a first time grower that gave that product a shoot and having great results.Well I never grew before so not sure what other mediums will do. That's why I'm going to try Coco next. I got some of that Mother earth but not too sure if I want too use it. The reviews ain't too good.

Comment

Maybe you have a product you can refer me too . Thought thats what this forum is for to help fellow growers out.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope your good. Bring on the grow we'd like to see more of your plants and set up. When do they say to begin Nutes or does it? So you flipped the light to 12/12 do you have pre flower?

Yes I have flowers and no nutes need to added.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X