A question for my autos's growers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for my autos's growers...

A friend of mine in the Yucatan is asking me which autos is better for growing in a very hot climat during winter. I know cuz when I spend my winter there it get real hot in the afternoon like 90F or 30C.

Waiting for your feedbacks.

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

10 Best Autoflowering Strains For Hot Climates
    • Original auto bubblegum.
    • Lemon ak auto.
    • Original auto amnesia haze.
    • Original auto critical.
    • Tangie'matic.
    • Rhino ryder auto.
    • Original auto sour diesel.
    • Blue dream'matic.
    Don’t know how accurate but found this on a weed blog.

Comment

I live in the region but only grown a couple of autos, the heat can make indicas look weird airy and leafy but sativas do just fine

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Only been to Merida once. Very old city. Very quiet and forgotten by globalization. Maybe that’s why it attracts old people wanting to retire. I guess the people must be super nice for the same reason. Very calm and stress free vibe. Not the place to make money and set up a business. That’s Quintana Roo

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw I don’t know if you have bought weed over there but in general in Mexico is super cheap but super low quality. Where I live I can sell 25 grams of high quality A grade bud for 150usd

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        9fingerleafs I know what you mean about low grade weed. Brown and dry. Where we are it sell close to 1000 pesos for 28 grams. We have our own connections in Mérida plus a few on the Flamingo Coast. You are right here ( Mérida and the surrounding) it's not a place for the resorts seekers, most here are expats living permanently or snowbirds like me escaping the winter. We prefer the simple life and the seclusion. Don't get me wrong we do once in a while spend a few days as a vacation to PM or PDC if we want to be in the Riviera Maya. As for Cancun well we did it 30 yrs ago.

@9fingerleafs some pics of mine of Mérida...
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Full auto grow

Comment

Sunday afternoon dance at the Zocalo.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            I go to puerto Morelos often, to me its the best place to hang out at the beach, not that i do it much. You know how you never do whatever The place You live is known for. Like to me playing in the snow sounds wonderful but im sure you havent done it in years

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Something tells me that you make or made money taking photos. They are stunningly beautiful.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope It's a hobby of mine since I was a kid. And thanks a lot for appreciating it.

Moderate humidity, to high humidity in July-Oct, so beware of mold.

Comment

This is playa Norte on Isla Mujeres @SoOrbudgal
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              My daughter's friend that's visiting her from Mexico, his Mom just moved to Isla Mujeres from Mexico City for a job they came over Sunday we talked

Ok @SoOrbudgal last pics lollll playa norte is one of my favorite in Mexico. Not as crowded compare to Cancun and Playa Del Carmen
            Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X