Fastbuds cash on delivery EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastbuds cash on delivery EU

Hello grow friends. I just read a email from Fastbuds on their site it says you can purchase and pay with cash upon delivery to your door with seeds. Pay UPS directly it's only for EU folks. Did i see this write up correctly on their website.?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

LOL.. I will never have something delivered by UPS. UPS in EU sucks so bad. You will get an email when the package is delivered, not one single time it was that date. Always 7 days or more late for delivery. And When you look up what others people is saying about UPS EU, it just confirmed that I was right. They have the baddest reputation here in EU.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t feel bad, it’s the same in the US. You’ll get a email with your scheduled delivery date which will change several times. Once I got a email confirming delivery, I was home that day and nobody came. After several days of arguing with them my package finally arrived.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same experince i had with them.. its crazy.
      lost some appointments because i needed to stay home and nobody came

What's the point for..! I live in North America. I do my business with Coffee Shop Seeds at least they let their customers pay by PayPal.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I dunno i just found it interesting that you could pay cash for seeds delivered to you front door by a human " bean " i only thought the pizza guys did this. Farmbuck. I guess it's just a reminder of how different countries do commerce. My dogs love our UPS big brown truck

I haven’t heard of COD delivery since I was a kid.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why i posted this Xena. Never since i was a youth either, but we trusted the milk man and bread man LOL

Yes, that seems to be how it works now. Technology develops, nothing stands still. The main thing is to get money so that you can order something. I began to keep a table of expenses, because the money is not clear where it goes. Recently read about bad financial habits, I used fitmymoney.com for that. You need to get rid of these habits and start saving on everything. Better to start saving money altogether. Therefore, now there is even no question that I will order delivery right under the door. I'd rather go and pick it up myself. That will be much cheaper.
    Last edited by AngelaLifman; 03-31-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X