Leaves discolored,drying out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaves discolored,drying out.

This is my first grow.Strain unknown. She has been in flower for 7 weeks and I'm having leaf problems. Grown in ffof. Lux readings around 70,000. Any advice is appreciated.
    Attached Files

First of all. What is your PH levels in the water feeding and in your soil?
    What is the humidity and the temperture?
    How big is the Pot? And how much water are you feeding it, when it needs water? What about nutrients?

the only problem i can see from the info you gave and the pictures, is the color change. And leaf tips bending 90 degrees..
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Looks like a natural progression for a plant 7wks into flower. Once you get the ‘fall colors’ start checking tris. She should be done in a couple weeks.

Comment

If it’s a photo plant at 7 weeks into flower, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. You’re probably pretty close to harvest and those big fan leaves are not doing much to help with bud growth.

What do the trichomes look like?
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

The tricomes are about half and half cloudy/clear with maybe a couple amber ones here and there

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            On the bud or the sugar leaves ?

I don't think it looks bad, looks like a fade in progress but not seeing the whole plant i can't tell if there is a real problem
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looking at that bud pic, looks like you have more than a week to go before harvest. Probably 2 full weeks.

Whatever might be happening, i don’t think you have to worry too much as SoOrbudgal said.

what is your temps and humidity?
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Based on the number of pictures and the general look of your plants I'd guess you are only dealing with potentially 2 issues. The first is that they look like they may be getting too much nitrogen as the tips look like they have signs of that and second because the plants look healthy overall I'd say based on your comment of not knowing the strain I'd say you have a strain in the purple family like Purple kush or Alaskan Purple
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X