Stressed plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressed plants

Hello i need help to diagnose my problem. What issue this could be?

Comment

Hmm, they seem to be missing soil or other grow medium, no lights, no heat or humidity, no water or feed, etc..
      Number 5 said it well, Need input!

Comment

Theyre in a 20 liter fabric pot how could they miss coco cause i use coco

Comment

Is there any topic about this so i can learn?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            We need more info research and learn it's on this site besides looking at others grows reading what others are doing.

Start here
          This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Learn the cost breakdown of popular cannabis grow setups, what yields to expect, and get all the supplies/info you need to start growing weed in each setup.

We need more info on you grow to help you.

Comment

Hi Roberto.

What Rwise said is a little bit of a tongue-in-cheek way of saying “we need more info to be able to help you.”
            We can only help if we know:
            pH
            temp/humidity
            light info
            grow medium

The more info you can share, the better we can help you 😉
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

I keep ph at 6.4 temp 25-26 while lights on and lights off at 19-20 i have hps lights at 400watt and i grow them in coco mixed with clay stones

Comment

Plus ive got this sign aswell

Comment

1) be sure to let your pH vary up and down in the recommended range. You don’t want it to always be 6.5.
                  2) what is the humidity? It plays a key role in plant health
                  3) is it possible you have a fan blowing directly on the plants?

Comment

It doesnt go up and down i dont use ph at all i just check it goes 6.4 everytime by the nutrients
                    humidity stays around 47%-50%
                    and yes they are fans blowing but not to the same spot all the time it moves left and right and its from a distance

Comment

That type of curling is usually caused by one of a few things:
                      (heat
                      Wind
                      bugs)
                      Just to name a few.

As i mentioned before, the pH fluctuation is critical to allowing the plant to take up different nutrients. See the chart below for reference. Then refer to online guides for cannabis deficiency symptoms. You might be having a boron deficiency since 6.5 is way outside the range for boron uptake.

Comment

So i should use ph down sometimes?

Comment

• YYCannabis
                          YYCannabis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes.
                          You should monitor your pH when you mix nutes.

Could you take pics without your HPS on ? Too much yellow to properly see what's wrong with your plants.
                        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                        Full auto grow
                        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X