Opinion on trichs needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on trichs needed

So...the strain is grape ape, indica with great pain relief and sleep aid characteristics. If I want to maintain these natural traits what should I go for? 50% cloudy and amber? Other ratios? Right now it's mostly cloudy with some amber here and there. I'm all ears. Thanks.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

From what I have read and study online. The more amber the more couch lock and sleeping induce effect. I think you would want more amber trichs over cloudy. Most people harvest at 20-35% amber but you might want to wait for 50% or more for the effect you are looking for. I would wait for someone with more experience to chime in.

Comment

I'd say both of youse guys are on the right track. But I think most people harvest when trichs are about 10% in the amber, otherwise you lose too much of the THC. Definitely go for around 30% or more for the effect you want Lucky.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hmmm gotta love that fine balance, thanks guys, gonna shoot for 27% amber! Or ish...
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Indicas are the best of both worlds....with all cloudy and a few amber one's will be the best for you i think...good head pow with kickass relaxation qualities....sound like the strain already has a good cbd and cbn % so no reason to sacrifice the thc....

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't say it better. The genetics make sure the cannabinoids ratio creates the effect you are looking for. Letting them go amber is just loosing overal potency.

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            Well crap depending on how the week end goes I might be harvesting Monday on my bday! Thanks gents!!

Happy b day nice present chop chop lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X