kindsoil grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kindsoil grow

hello everyone and much thanks to nebula and sirius for all of the help. i consider myself a newb with a couple of grows. starting a new grow with kindsoil and cocoloco a water only system. set-up 2x4 tent , 2x platium p450. 2x 6in fans 3gal smartpots. germinated 10 chronic fem from amsterdam seeds. first time with 100% germ. soak for 48hrs placed n medium 24 jan sprouted 48hrs 26jan. all comments suggestions welcome. will post pics next wk. kindsoil is a supersoil following their instructions. 1st journal 1st time with kindsoil. all info on kindsoil.com

Welcome to the forum. You will find several of us here that are using Kind Soil and are having great success. Check out Royal Nugs grow journals to see a full grow in Kind Soil, plus I have one in progress. Looks like you have an awesome set up and this should be a fun grow to watch. Looking forward to some pics. You will find much good advice here.

Comment

thank you, ive just finished reading royal nugs journal. outstanding!!! for 1st time had 100% germ. pics soon. i know ill need some help

Comment

Sounds like a great plan atomixdawg! I just finished my first Kind soil grow, and found the results (and ease of use) fabulous! Nothing like just watering and enjoying the perfect growth! Check out my last journal if you want to see how I made out with this supersoil. Good luck! 😊
        Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
        Recent grows...
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Thumbless Bastard
          Thumbless Bastard commented
          Editing a comment
          YES, I forgot to mention rockman's grow is phenomenal and is included in a Kind Soil testament must see.

still haven't learned my camera, pic as soon as i can. but day 10 form germ looking good. have veg 2x4 tent 10 solo cups doubled n humidor with platinum 300 n veg mode. this super esay , find myself wonting 2 water' just watered yesterday since inital planting. no probs all look healthy. thanks 4 all tuning n rockman will b checkin ur journ

Comment

• Thumbless Bastard
          Thumbless Bastard commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking forward to seeing some pics. Easy stuff man. Just water and training is all I have done. Good luck with your grow!

ive finally got everthng work, do want to apologise 2 u all. these pics r up 2 day 35. s uper easy i plan 2 to top tallest satvia & indica will also lst all of them. topping is not reccommed, but i musy c 4 self. will b up potting 2 3 gal trapper ii grow bags, have been using smart pots & air pots.Luv soil & coco, please let me know wats or rt. thanks 4 of ur support & wisdom. quest they 2 bout 2ft, ill b putting 7 n , do i have enuff space 4 all. tallest at 8n smallest at 5. hopefully my upload works

Comment

I'm new too, but getting close to my first harvest, using Kindsoil. I Followed Rockman's journal, which really helped.

So here is what I did different - probably the only thing different was that I added a very very mild solution of Voodoo juice for a few waterings, don't know if it helped but didn't seem to hurt.

The Rest
          Ph'd the water - like a 6.5
          Followed Kind soil instructions.
          Watered when needed, but remember not to allow water run off -- all on Kind soil web pages

Only real thing I found and I think in Rockman's journal he reported the same thing. Some Nutrient burn on some of the leaves and not much of it.
          About a week ago I started to notice some browning leaf tips.
          Personally I think the plants roots finally made it to the Kindsoil and now the plant is really taking on it's first nutrients as they get into the flowering stage, and they may be initially a little strong for your girl. Like I said it is not much and they seem to recover very quickly.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Comment

transplanted 7 chronic from solo 2 3gal roottrapper 2s. 45days from seed. still cant up load pics. plants r doing fine. very easy grow just pay attention 2 the babies

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X