SOIL What's this now? Normal or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL What's this now? Normal or...?

Silver Surfer in CoM Stonigton with distilled water, week 4 of flowering. This poor girl was in veg a lot longer than I would have liked, I've been supplementing the soil with liquid squid once a week since...June I think. Since putting her under the grow light I've been noticing what could be light burn or something else (started out looking like just light burn, but I'm leaning toward "something else" right now). At lights-out I'm noticing a "green grass" smell in the room which generally dissipates within a few minutes and does not recur until the next lights-out. I'm not seeing any obvious dropped/dead leaves or pests. Any ideas? I'm hoping this is something that can be easily mitigated... My PH tester and PPM meter have gone AWOL at the moment.

I know, she needs a haircut bad (I do too lol); I'm waiting until I actually have a full day off as I don't really want to go into work smelling of fresh weed...somehow I doubt anyone would notice or care all that much but you know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210129_195144.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	486222

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210129_195152.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	486223
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

How do you PH the distilled water? Distilled water cannot be read by a meter without adding something to it, its real PH is low.
    Really since June 2020? Thats like 8 months, how long have they been on 12/12s?
    Normal, no there is nothing normal here! It looks to be lockout from bad PH.

Comment

• Tumbleweed
      Tumbleweed commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't realize you couldn't check the PH of distilled water. Does adding nutes add enough ions that you can get an accurate reading on PH?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X