Click image for larger version

Name:	C2C76447-2CE1-4C4A-A66D-6F42AEB0376F.png
Views:	138
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	486178Click image for larger version

Name:	5C34AE78-90A9-4651-A2E5-55F02729BCA7.png
Views:	188
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	486177 Just wanted to show you guys how big of a difference my lil one grew in 5 days. This was when i upgraded my light and environment and nutes! Enjoy. Look at how much growth it did.

Great !! Looking good. I believe you like this hobby lol lol

Comment

better be careful...unless it's light burn, your plants have a possible nitrogen deficiency...the tips are burned not just yellow...looking at those lights I'd say they are getting scorched.

What kind of lights are those?
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I think they had a slight nute burn, not light burn. I was using cfl lights, then i upgraded to a 1200w actual 300w led light. Im keeping my led lights slight higher than 24in. Its looking healthy so im not too worried, but some of the areas on the plant are a slight lighter green as the rest is a good green color. Right now im using the flora trio about 10ml each per 10l which is about 1/3 strenght with a lil extra mag lime to compensate for cal/mag def. ph is around the 6-6.5 range in and out! I think they are getting more thirsty. This is my first grow and havent had any issues yet. Maybe i need to up the feeding?
        Last edited by Tedtheclown; 01-29-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

sorry I meant too much nitrogen not deficient. I would not screw around with nutrients. Most new growers seem to think nutes are more important than anything else. They are not. Light...full spectrum light is their livelyhood...nutrients are just like added vitamins.

I use the trio as well...grown in soil i use only 2.5 ml per 4 liters (1/2 tsp per gallon). when a person says "i'm using about" a certain amount per whatever then you know there may not be any exact measuring. If you are using 10 ML per 10 litres of water then it's too much. (2 tsp in 2 1/2 gallons) for soil.

Having said this also adding to much lime can make the soil more acidic.

Try flushing the plant with properly PH'd water until you have about 20% run off and then leave off watering for about 4 days.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Tedtheclown
            Tedtheclown commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure appreciate the insight, im glad you said something or else it could have gave me some problems, i really dont want to go overboard on nutes, you can always add more but hard to take back. I was using A+B for about a week and i switched to the trio just yesterday, gave them one feeding and im gonna let them dry up a bit and lower the dose. Before that i was using good ph water only. I did notice some of my stems were getting reddish

Im gonna take your advice and redo my mixture, i dont know where i came up with 10ml per 10l. That does seem off. I may need to dilute it more with water, i should be able to add another 4 liters of water to it then, or just throw it out and start over

Comment

• dilvish
            dilvish commented
            Editing a comment
            try to make every attempt at measuring. even the smallest amount of nutes can make a big impact if not properly diluted. and if you haven't already done so make sure you mix it well in the water before checking the PH. PH'ing the water before adding the nutes is a big mistake!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X