Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please

Hi all Im new and no experience Ive started realise leaf problem past 5days first tought overwatered let them dried out and feed them again and still experiencing same issues using light soil watering ph 6-6.5 every two weeks feeding with hesi hydro growth and root compplex also plant simulater i will attach all te photos here some leafs has light yellow spots and Ive thought Ive changed my lights with stronger ones and might they all stressed really dont know any help wil be appreciated

nice looking new lights. great coverage by the looks of things.
    if it is the light the top leafs would most likely show the stress first. If it is the lower leafs then probably something to do with the soil, nutrients, ph or watering.etc.
    Not sure what it is but you could check the plant problem area here :https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Comment

• Tantan
      Tantan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alot for your reply much appreciated

How often are you watering them?

Comment

• Tantan
      Tantan commented
      Editing a comment
      Usually waiting till soil dries out pick them up and see if they feel light then I water them with ph6.

They look overwatered to me. You can almost see all the water in the leaves. Or they are drowning or had been drowned.
    you can get a lot of different deficiencies just from overwatering, usually the Ph is not in the desired range. And this will make the plant make weird deficiencies.
    Are you feeding them nutrients ? And how big are the pots ? And how much water are you giving them ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Tantan
      Tantan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi captain pots are 14lt pots with light soil..Im giving thm hesi hydro growth 5ml\1lt and root complex same amouth as hydro growth its in second week also using ph 6\6.5 water..usally 6lt water for 6pots or more untill I see some water coming out from the pots..May I ask some questions. 1.temprature day time 22/23C nigt time16/19C is it ok
      2.humidity level between 50\65 ?
      3.using a fan during the lights on which is 18hrs on 6hours off is that ok
      Thanks for all the help Captain
      Last edited by Tantan; 01-31-2021, 02:39 AM.

Humidity is fine. The fan is fine, keep the fan on al the time, the plants like it.
    day time and night time is good also.

So you give them around 1 liter of water every pot, right ?
    How long between the watering ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Tantan
      Tantan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok keep the fans on 24\7.. actually watering then till see the water comes up from the bottom..and every 3\4days till top of the soil completly dry and pot feels light..thanks captain really appreciated for all responses

Photos update..recent situation

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X