What do you reckon folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you reckon folks?

Howdy boys and girls. What do you reckon?
    This is supposed to be a Gorilla Glue Auto. Day 60. Standing 42". Don't think she is an auto. I planted 2 seeds the other is ready to start flushing.

To me. She looks a female Photoperiod. Busting to be turned. Or is it a male?

From what I can see it is female. Long white hairs. And about day 60 in veg, you would definitely have white hairs.

and correct not an auto for sure
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• ButtyBach
      ButtyBach commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sur what to do with her. Ive got a tent full of autos that have at least a month left .so wont be able to switch to 12/12 until then. She is gonna take over my room.

Keep her small them. Keep topping her or make super cropping.
    if the majority in the tent is autos I understand you won’t flip to 12/12.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• ButtyBach
      ButtyBach commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks as if its my only option. Thats free seeds for you. Ive got a skittlz, another free seed. shes awfully slow to flower 50 days. so im hoping shes a photoperiod and i will have 2 well established plants ready to switch. Only time will tell.

Coppicing(almost, kind of), sorry for the technical term. U basically chop down your plant to the last node with bud sites. Like topping but on all your main stems. That's what I do with hazels and willows to regenerate them after a few years. It will stunt your plant for sure but it will regrow as you already have a healthy root network.
    That should give you plenty of time to finish your autos while training your photo in the meantime.

Don't be scared it's a weed😜

Comment

• ButtyBach
      ButtyBach commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds kinda scary. The hairs are standing up on the back of my neck lol. So cut the stem, down to just above the lowest flower site? Have you tried it? How long do they take to recover? It would be an ideal solution, lose a good 12" in height.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      If you cut off all growth, you may kill it.

I have had to cut inches off of veg photos do to space indoor tents. If you got at least a month i sure would just cut it way down and train low. Outdoors i've removed 12" or more for stealth grows. Like the others say it's a weed and will continue to grow during 18/6
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks folks.
      Suppose I better get my clippers out. and some pampers lol. I hate fiddling with them. got the touch of a gorilla. Usually do more harm than good.

Comment

Do what you feel comfy with but you gotta get that rusty old ax out and do some chopping ​​​​​​
        Just leave some nodes/budsites for new growth to emerge

Comment

Time to learn how to clone! Make clones from the cuttings for all your freinds.
          I give away plants from time to time, just sent away a Santa Marta Colombian Gold.

Comment

Like Rwise said make some clones! I know i would

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X