Whats wrong with my plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with my plant?

Tip of the leaf turned brown and is hanging.
    not using any nutrient just water currently

Mine would do that every once in awhile, i wouldnt worry to much bit just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesnt spread.

Comment

Hey Danish! Can I ask what that cube thing is? Is it an automatic watering mechanism?

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it is the back end of a roach clip. Not sure why it is there though.

Originally posted by Danish1010 View Post
      Tip of the leaf turned brown and is hanging.
      not using any nutrient just water currently

They look much better than they did before. I would keep an eye on it and keep using only water for a while. You can read the attached article. I would keep doing what you are doing and make sure to water correctly.
      Does your plant have "the claw?" The talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends are a sign that your plant may have nitrogen toxicity. Learn how to fix it.
      Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
      I like weed and science.

Comment

Pas på ikke at over vande den. Og er der nok huller i bunden af potten så den kan ånde ? Rødderne elsker ilt og det er vigtigt at de får det. Så husk kun og vand når pottens jord er tør.

PH måler du dit vand ?
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

if you are not using Nutrients then maybe check the PH of your water. Depending on the soil you used it could be any number of things. Could be a potassium issue
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X