Burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Burn?

Ehi guys what do you think about it? I am at the beginning of the fifth flowering week and my 4 plants are smoking good. I treat them more or less the same way, they drink 2.5 l of water with nutrients every 2 days. The humidity in the room ranges between 48 and 55% RH and the temperature from 18 to 22 ° C.
    I also recently moved my LED lamps 10 cm away the small buds on top. However the upper leaves of my amnesia seem burnt and one or two even a little yellow. I don't understand why she is the only one who is not very well ... thanks!

Oooo - ouch - you started smoking them already? hehehe - Is Dave there!?

You neglected to specify what kind of nutrients. Cal mag or something like that?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• AlessandroLoco
      AlessandroLoco commented
      Editing a comment
      I use all the nutrient indicate by remo nutrient for the flowering stage. I dont use any cal mag

What kind of lights? 10cm is 4 inches and that seems super close.

Comment

• AlessandroLoco
      AlessandroLoco commented
      Editing a comment
      I said that badly. I meant that I moved the lamps another 10 cm away by moving them from 40 to 50 cm away from the apical tops

Agree with Xena and Canuck147, what kind of nutrients are you running, and 4 inches is way to close. What kind are they?
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not familiar with those and grow hydro so this just may be a SWAG, I would flush then start back with a less concentrated mixture of nutrients In addition, take a look at this https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures Its a shot in the dark, but may help. Good Luck!

• AlessandroLoco
      AlessandroLoco commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot. For whashing how much water should I use? The plant is in a smartpot 3 gallon

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure on the flush, with my DWC I just drain the tub and let them soak in plain R/O water with a light dose of cal-mag and hydro guard. If you are using RO Water then I would also recommend using Cal-Mag.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X