learning the lifespan of plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

learning the lifespan of plants

I went in thinking that most plants, including cannabis will outlive me. I have come to find out no matter how resilient or hardy a plant is, it's days are numbered.

How long can a houseplant be legitimately expected to live? You  probably expect yours to survive at least 2 or 3Continue Reading

throwing this in for extra measure

Comment

It's to me all human kind issue. Too many humans taking too much.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        this topic is about the natural lifespan of a plant, plants do have lifespans, i was under the impression that they live forever under truly attentive care, yet no matter how much, they can expire like any animal

Right i get it I have a cactus a flowering one i've had it for over 30yrs.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        I try to keep cuttings for as long as possible, and they do last.... yet it is un natural

Nothing lives forever. The giant redwoods that are older than the country will all die eventually.

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        plants are resilient and it led me to believe that they live forever, I never considered that is not true, I had a clone that was five years old and fine I just finally made fem seeds with it and grew it out, so knowing that everything is finite is what I am finding out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X