New grow started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow started

Well I'm back sorry been gone so long fellas Grandson was born and I got away from it for awhile. Here's a pic of new start. Started about 1 week apart
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Good luck hopefully all females!

Comment

Hello Nute congratulations on the new Grandson. Good to see your back into the grow. Best of luck cheers to having some girls on this run.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. I guessed it inspired you to plant a few seeds of your own Enjoy the journey in both adventures

Comment

So in your guys professional opinion
          when should I put the bigger ones in their 5 gallon pots
          5x5 tent
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Congrats on the new grandson and the new grow. Exciting on both fronts! And of course, welcome back!
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by Nute View Post
              So in your guys professional opinion
              when should I put the bigger ones in their 5 gallon pots
              In a perfect world, I would go from the solo cup to a 1 gallon to the 5 gallon, just to let it develop a solid root ball and structure for it to take full advantage of all layers in that 5 gallon when you put it in there. Don't let the plant get root bound, but do let it build some mass in the one gallon. At the time of transplant to the 5 gallon, loosen the roots or cut them (common in nurseries / horticulture) so that they will expand into the new soil of the 5 gallon, instead of continuing to circle in the shape of the 1 gallon.

Comment

I don't agree with cutting roots just slightly loosen the ball if needed.

Comment

• ChadWestport
                  ChadWestport commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cutting the roots is more commercial scale, where time is money and you have 300+ plants that need transplanting, but it serves the same purpose. With all the time in the world, sure, why not give them a little massage and loosen things up

Well is she female? anyone care to lchime in and share thier vast knowledge?
                5x5 tent
                Mars SP250
                Six inch carbon filter

Comment

Originally posted by Nute View Post
                  Well is she female? anyone care to lchime in and share thier vast knowledge?
                  It is way to early to tell. Likely it will be another month until it may show signs of pre flowers. Other than that, switching the light schedule to 12/12 will force it to flower and you will see the sex then. But right now, just be patient and let the plant grow. If you are overly concerned, you can clone that plant once it has a big enough side shoot and then you can put the clone into a 12/12 light cycle to see if it is male or female. The plant you took the clone from will be the same sex as the clone.

Comment

All from seeds
                    5x5 tent
                    Mars SP250
                    Six inch carbon filter

Comment

Looking ok. I fimmed the tops at different times.
                      when should I put them in their 5 gallon planters?
                      5x5 tent
                      Mars SP250
                      Six inch carbon filter

Comment

I usually transplant when I see a decent amount of roots poking out of the bottom drain holes in the current pot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X