Clear All

Grow help

Hi
    Have 3 pots with plants on different stages

One is flowering and the others are on veg

Currently run 18/6 light/dark

Should I switch to 12/12?
    What's my best move?

The one in flower should stay in the 18/6 light cycle as it’s automatically flowering, and does not need the 12/12. It will finish it’s entire life in the 18/6.

how old are the other ones in veg? Are they autoflower as well?

Comment

Flowering pot - 3-4 month

The others are about 1 month +-

I don't know the strain I just picked some seeds

Comment

Comment

This is just me, but I’d wait a couple more weeks to see if the others in veg start to flower automatically (most auto’s will flower after 3-5 weeks)

If they don’t start to flower in a couple weeks, then they are for sure photoperiod plants and will need the 12/12 flip to start their flowering.
          I’d still wait a few weeks either way to flip if they are photos, they could get a bit bigger/bushier before flowering, otherwise they won’t produce much.

If they are photoperiods, you can veg them until you harvest the one in flower, and then put them in 12/12 to start their flower, or,
          find a new spot for either the ones in veg to start 12/12, or a place for the one in flower to stay in the 18-6.

I only recommend this because auto’s really don’t like to change from 18-6 to 12-12 halfway through flower

Last edited by GreenAlchemist; 01-24-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

See your other thread.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X