Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman delivery - where???

First post - go easy on me!

Growing is now another hobby to enjoy! Ordered some seeds from Seedsman on 12/14. Got an email on 1/4 that order was sent to the US. Got a tracking number. Got estimated delivery dates of 1\6 - 1\13. I DID NOT pay for extra shipping insurance. Using the USPS website it shows my order being in Chicago - scanned on 1\10. Nothing further from there. I have sent Seedsman 2 emails asking for assistance but have not gotten a reply from either.

Is the USPS just dragging their feet with my package? Will Seedsman not give me any help due to the fact I didn't purchase delivery insurance? I am new to this adventure and a bit puzzled as to where to find answers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
    Canna Coco Or
    Happy Frog soil
    Fox Farms nutrients trio
    Smart pots
    Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

If it sits some place for more than 3 days, it’s probably confiscated. Happened to me. It may get to ya. Just have some patience and and im sure seedsman will come around

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. In your opinion do you think Seedsman will say 'order delivery insurance' next time or just send me another order at some point???

Go to your local PO and talk to them about where it is, they need not know whats in the package. I have had USPS ship packages all over the place before they finally got to me. Chances are with everything else going on today, your package is setting somedamnplace to be moved to the next location. BTW I get the same from Fedex and UPS.
    BTW Welcome to GWE

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm quite certain I will as well... Welcome to life!!!

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Paul??? USA supply chain? Do you have a web address??? F... this out of US buying - I didn't really know any difference. I want to buy US in future. Thank you!

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure here you go
      New 420Guy Seeds Old School Cannabis Varieties Shop from a large selection of Autos, Fems and Regular seed types CBD VarietiesCBD with less than .3% THC Latest CBD DROPS Landraces Specific region cultivars OLD SCHOOL DROPS Indica VarietiesFor

I placed an order for seeds from Nirvana end of last year and it sat for at least a week in both Chicago and Detroit on its way to me, they did arrive eventually. The weirdest shipping I have seen was a few years back while recuperating from surgery I was looking for things to do I decided to mail in my old Zippo lighters to be repaired. The first package of 2 had no problem went from Michigan to Pennsylvania the second package of 2 went from Michigan to New York then to Texas before going to Pennsylvania.

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy crap - really? I live in West Michigan so it may go to Detroit if it ever leaves Chicago. If it gets confiscated wouldn't they make me aware of that or do they just not care? Since I can see the date that it arrived in Chicago it is literally been there about two weeks or so. I don't really know what to think at this point. Thanks for your reply!

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I grow photos and this year I have plans to take clones in mid-March of both Bubblelicious & Somango XXL. Then in late August of both White Rhino & White Widow. I have 2 friends who grow and a 3rd who is thinking about growing who I'll be making clones for. I did toss 2 out last year that no one wanted. So if you ever want to try growing photos and your willing to drive to Lansing keep an eye out I'll make posts when I have extras since I'd rather someone grow them over them being mulched up when the yard gets mowed

my seedman order took over a month to reach me but it came. Id give it a little time.
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you 'track' it? Could you see it sitting in one place for weeks? I really don't know what to expect... Thanks for your reply!

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      no I only got the its on its way email. but they did come, I will be using a US based bank next time.

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. Can you recommend the one you will use in the US next time? This out of US order is total BS...

I live a few hundred miles south of you and I’ve gotten my orders in less than a week. I order from US companies. If you don’t get your seeds and want to try somewhere else there’s a bunch of places in country.

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm gonna start out with Auto flowering. It's legal in my state. Can I find those seeds at a local supplier??? This was a bit of a hassle to order to be honest from this company. Thanks for your help!

Many many other seed retailers here in USA. Just this week folks gave links.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet. Thanks. I'm gonna try to find those links

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      This is one i use often jamesphoto

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      SWEET... You rock! Thank you so very much. That is very helpful!!!

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Paul has some nice autos, and not badly priced either.

I've bought from all of these places. I always send cash in the mail, never been ripped off. They are all in the USA and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome to Humboldt Collectibles & Souvenirs Inc! Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your continued use of this site means you agree to these terms. Our family, at Humboldt CSI, have resided in Humboldt County California for nearly 100 years…during

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

Welcome to Gaslamp Seeds! Support our boutique genetics collections, the finest strains, all thoughtfully curated.

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet. This is excellent - just what I need to see. Thank you so much!

James if you want to order in the states I can only recommend one place because that's all I've used.

Good prices, freebies and I got all my deliveries within 3 days. *edit* They are in Northern CA. *edit*

holimoli.com

Dave's a good guy.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

My order arrived in Chicago, went to Indy, sat for 4 days, went to St Louis for a few until it made it back up to north central Illinois. USPS fault, not Seedsman, the seeds actually got to IL early.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• jamesphoto
        jamesphoto commented
        Editing a comment
        Crap. Yeah I can't really blame Seedsman cause the package is in the US. It's just a question of how to get it to my door. Help from the USPS or from Seedsman? Thanks for your reply.

Well finally got a reply from Seedsman. Based on the fact that I choose NOT to accept their delivery insurance (for an additional $13) they cannot track the package or offer me a refund. BUYER BEWARE. Being a new grower I'm a bit disappointed. But I have learned plenty from the others here with their great advice. My next order will be from a US based company.
      Canna Coco Or
      Happy Frog soil
      Fox Farms nutrients trio
      Smart pots

Comment

• Malkavian420
        Malkavian420 commented
        Editing a comment
        the shipping insurance is well worth it! If your seeds do get confiscated, then seedsman will reship! It happened to me, and they were quick to reship... I usually build up my order so that it is $100-$200 worth of seeds, then the $13 insurance is a smaller percentage of the cost. But the insurance is worth it just in case US customs get their grubby hands on the seeds...

I ordered from The Vault (cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk) in the UK... took a bit because of the holidays, mine sat in chicago as well for a minute, but no problems at all! I try to live by the saying... the best comes to those who wait! lol!
      Attached Files
      4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
      2- ES 180's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
      AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
      2- ES 300's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
      AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Ultra Coir
      Green Gro Pride Lands organic nutrients
      Smart Pots (15 gallon)

Comment

Not related to ordering seeds, but I have noticed that several packages coming from Europe would appear "stuck" at the US point of entry for 10-14 days, before then moving on in the postal service for delivery. You may be experiencing delays due to ongoing pandemic requiring some shipments from overseas to be "quarantined". So have patience young Padawan.

PS. the shipping insurance is well worth it! If your seeds do get confiscated, then seedsman will reship! It happened to me, and they were quick to reship...

Comment

• jamesphoto
          jamesphoto commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay. A lesson to be learned then I guess. I hope you are right & it was just stuck for a while and I find it in my mailbox one day. Thanks for your reply!

Rwise & SoOrbudgal Placed an order with Paul a few days ago. Got my seeds in about 4 days. Wow - very impressed. Packaging is excellent. Shipping was fast and discreet. And got 3 seeds for free - Nyce!
        Thanks for taking the time to reply to my original post. I'm a happy camper now!
        Canna Coco Or
        Happy Frog soil
        Fox Farms nutrients trio
        Smart pots

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you, i like his seeds and they get to me quick like you

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I did get a batch of regular seed that was all male, he replaced them. I will buy from him again, this last order he did not have what I want, next time Paul!

• Malkavian420
          Malkavian420 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am all for supporting small independent folks turning their hobby into a business, so I will be checking out Paul at new420guyseeds.com as well for my next purchases! So thx for the info ;-)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X