Flowering check up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Flowering check up

Happy Sunday guys. I wanted to show you my four little girls in a 1x1 m tend, who are in the middle of the fourth week of flowering. They looks so great but some pistils that begin to darken make me perplexed. Most of the pistils that change color are located on top of the plant. For me it is relatively early so I tried to move my 2 LED lamps (2x165w) 10 cm away by moving them from 40 to 50/55 cm from the apex of the highest buds. I also tried to look for some nanners, but luckily i dont see them 😂 tell me what you think and especially if it happens to you that some pistils begin to darken in mid-flowering.

yo, Loco, your girls look great. it could have been light burn, or it could just be genetics, hairs may naturally darken.

Comment

I see healthy well spaced buds, no light burn at all. Mine usually start darkening at the top about this time in grow. Keep doing what your doing, they look great, those tall guys should start filling in shortly
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Those look really nice great job good looking plants.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X