Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO DWC- Air Pump Requirements (LPM)

Hi people,
    I need help in choosing the air pump for my 5 gallon diy buckets i'm planning to go with 6 or 7 buckets around 3,5/4 gallons water, so i'm in the middle now about the required bubbling how much LPM should i go with per bucket? i want the best grow possible not just to survive, and can i go with the bubbling through Veg and Bloom or i need little bubbling on veg?
    Thanks for your effort in helping me GL.

Some of our members use large pumps with a manifold to supply multiple reservoirs. I use one 2 port 127 GPH air pump per tote with 2 large air stones. Also the pump runs wide open from seedling through to harvest.

Comment

I'm using this one in each of my tents and it is powerful. Each tent has 3 tubs with total 16 gallons of water with a big airstone in each. The water almost looks like its boiling there is so much air. I had 2 smaller ones but didn't feel like they were doing the job.

Comment

I do DWC in 5 gal buckets. I’m using the same pump that thesprinklerguy mentioned above for 4 buckets at a time and could easily do 6.

You will want to bubble your water through the entire grow.
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X