Hey guys. Pm problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Pm problem

So I was told that if i combine about 40% milk and 60%water i could get rid of the PM. So i did it. unfortunately i didnt let him finish and sprayed my flowering plants which you are apparently not supposed to do. SO did i fuck up bad? this is a before picture. The Pm seems to be gone now. but i dont know. help

See your other thread.
    Edit Good luck with the milk it did not work here, pluck off all the leaves/buds with WPM and dispose of them.

Comment

• LENNOXSDAD
      LENNOXSDAD commented
      Editing a comment
      hey man. I was thinking of doing that but literally that woud beall the leaves and the buds wouldnt grow. The guy i am growing with wants to see where they go. We are not selling it so i am not too against it but i really wanna start over. But our grow room is still under maintenence right now. took all the blankets out and the temperature dropped significantly. i might have to just wait until summer and really try and hone my craft then
      i dont have any of the stuff i need right now

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Bueller...... Bueller................. Bueller........................
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

IDK how this works, but a person I know simply washes it off with a water hose, he claims it to work.
        Gotta do something as you really dont want to smoke mold!

Comment

• LENNOXSDAD
          LENNOXSDAD commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to work for a company that had nothing but PM on their bud. No good. But hoenstly i really just wanna see what it turns into. I probably will not be smoking it

I would discard that plant, it will not last to the end of harvest.
        And clean everything! Literally everything , when you start up again.
        Bad air circulation and bad temps are godos providers for PM to grow.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• LENNOXSDAD
          LENNOXSDAD commented
          Editing a comment
          i would love to try to start again but i am growing with someone else and we dont make a decision unless we both want to do it. He believes mother nature will take care of itself. I am hoping that this teaches him a lesson

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          As PL is saying. It’s just waste of time and money on the power supply. Of course you can let it grow by Mother Nature, but you will not get any good stuff or at least only something that is not smokable.
          It’s fun to do the grow with someone else, but it also limits you quite a lot I can hear

Your friend is wasting time and resources. Mother nature is not gonna take care of it. Period. The spores are all over your grow space, all over the plants.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Oh but Mother Nature will take care of it, just not the way we would like, she'll take the whole plant and leave behind mold spores for the next grow.

Comment

HEy guys. we had to kill all the heaters and lights so the plants are gonna die. Thanks for all your help

Comment

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              Sucks to have to start over but I think you did the right thing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X